Men’s Some Health Issues
The main part of the Millennium goals of the health of mothers and improve children’s health. Amidst all this effort and publicity father’s health problems or the time has come to consider whether or not we’ve been neglecting. Because, as much sympathy for all the women and children and worked to solve health gloat, the master of the house there are many nowadays do not have time to think of anyone. There are some Health Issues we should know.
What is men’s health problems? Recently, the United States Disease Control has a list of men’s health problems. Surprisingly, the list is short. Seven men as enemies of the disease have been identified the disorder. Seven attention to the disease and try to prevent the health of the male species is expected to be confirmed.
The main enemy of heart diseases in men. So all the men should be tried in order to prevent heart disease. So,
– Smoking should be avoided. Smoking is the major enemy of the heart. To direct and indirect smoking.
– Healthy diet. Vegetables, fruits, whole grains, high fiber foods to eat more. Foods to avoid saturated fat and starved of salt. If you need to lose weight read this review on fat burners for men.
– To avoid chronic disease. Such as diabetes, high blood pressure, or if it should be kept under control. To keep control of blood cholesterol levels.
– To exercise every day. Any kind of exercise or sport is very important.
– Body weight should be limited. Extra weight means the extra burden on the heart.
– Alcohol should be avoided. Excessive alcohol raises blood pressure, and it is harmful to the heart.
– To be stress and worry free.
The main enemy in men is cancer after heart disease. Lung, skin, prostate, bowel cancer, etc. organs are many men and premature death. The following steps to reduce the risk of cancer is quite effective.
– Avoid smoking. If you reduce the risk of heart disease such as smoking avoidance, as well as reduce the risk of cancer.
– To keep weight under control. Reduce the extra weight could reduce the risk of many types of cancer.
– To exercise. Regular exercise helps to reduce weight, reduce the risk of cancer.
– To eat plenty of vegetables and fruits. Vegetables and fruits are highly effective in preventing cancer.
– Additional solar light is harmful to the skin. If a sunscreen cream or sun umbrellas, additional excursions should be used.
– Have to give up drinking. If excessive drinking intestine, lung, kidney, liver, etc. organs are at risk of cancer.
– Some experiments can be identified through the early stages of cancer. The need for a doctor’s advice should be taken.
Accidental Health Problem
Motor-vehicle accidents is a significant cause of death in men.
So be careful while mobility streetscapes. Wearing a helmet and seat belt use in vehicles are important obstacles. Drinking or intoxicated condition, vehicles should not run at all.
The long-term Lung Disease
Impairment of long-term health of many men is lung disease. Especially chronic bronchitis and pulmonary emphysema many men life become miserable. Preventive measures should be taken for.
– Smoking should be avoided. Smoking is the main cause of long-term lung disease. The avoidance of smoking will be easy to get rid of.
– To avoid air pollution. To avoid dust-smoke environment.
– To prevent bronchial infections. Frequent bronchial infections increase the incidence of long-term lung disease. So be careful to stay free from bronchial infection.
Cerebral Palsy or Stroke
The risk of paralysis of the brain is many elements beyond our control. Such as age, family history, race and so on. But some elements adjustable. For example,
– To keep control of chronic diseases. High blood pressure, diabetes, excess blood cholesterol can increase the risk of such shock.
– Smoking should be avoided. Smoking increases the risk of excessive shock.
– Excessive alcohol increases the risk of stroke. Avoiding alcohol, we can reduce the risk of stroke.
Diabetes, especially type II diabetes can increase the amount of glucose in the body. As a result of uncontrolled diabetes, heart disease, retinal eye problems, neuropathy, and occurs more complexity. Most men can keep them in good health through the control of diabetes. The determine-
– Must adhere to a regular lifestyle.
– A healthy diet must be taken.
– To exercise regularly.
– Will reduce the extra weight.
Another important health problem in men, the tendency of suicide. Depression usually arises from a desire to commit suicide. Some symptoms of depression when the symptoms seem doctor’s advice should be taken. When detected in the early stages of depression, suicide can be prevented by eliminating.
Finally, the Men’s Health Protection is the main source of the same healthy diet, regular exercise, avoiding smoking and drinking and regular health check-ups in accordance with the doctor’s advice. If we maintain these health issues then The benefits of what we imagine, many times more than.